05-05-2009 12:45 PM
Hi I have tried everything the setup says with no luck. All I am getting is a blinking green light. I am running Vista Home Premium. Please can you advise on what else I can try
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-05-2009 04:59 PM
05-10-2009 08:15 AM - edited 05-10-2009 08:17 AM
First of all, excuse my english, im swedish...
I have the same problem! The light is blinking green on the connection-thing and the headset. The headset used to work fine but then i had that "left ear cup problem" and returned the headset and got a new one, but the connection-thing and the chargewire is still the same. When i got the new headset i plugged it in and there it was... a green blinking. And since this headset dont have any drivers i have no idea what to do... Please have an answer to our problem.
Yes it does show up in the Sound config aplication...
05-11-2009 08:55 AM
How to re-pair the ClearChat PC Wireless headset to the receiver or a replacement receiver
1. Turn on the ClearChat PC Wireless headset.
2. Insert the dongle into a free USB port.
3. Press the MUTE and VOL- (down) on the right earpiece until the headset LED blinks green fast (15 seconds).
4. The receiver will be blinking green slowly. Use a small paperclip to insert into the Connect hole/recess. Press the recessed button until the receiver LED blinks green fast (usually takes 1 second).
NOTE: Make sure the receiver has been connected to the computer and is recognized correctly before resetting it.]
5. Within 10 seconds both the receiver and headset LED will change to solid green, indicating that they are now connected to each other.
05-13-2009 11:11 AM
05-13-2009 03:08 PM
06-10-2009 03:42 PM - edited 06-10-2009 04:07 PM
01-25-2010 12:59 PM
my receiver and headset were both working fine, now i can't get them to work. i tried to re-sync them, but the problem seems to be that the receiver is not connected correctly to the computer (not being recognized). how do i do this?
01-25-2010 01:29 PM