Logi Nu
henry1au

Premium USB Headset 350, nothing happens when plugged into PC

I just got a new Premium USB Headset 350. When I plugged the cable into my desktop pc (running XP), it worked fine for about 10 minutes. Suddenly, the headset stopped working all together, and the blue light does not switch on anymore. I tried plugging it into two other computers running XP, and the same thing happened.
Logi Nu
Asquared

Re: Premium USB Headset 350, nothing happens when plugged into PC

[ Edited ]
My headset works but my blue light stopped turning on and off, I use it with skype and am able to perform calls without any problem but I can' tell if I'm muted or not without the blue light(at least not easily). Any ideas anyone?

I've had the headset for a week, it worked great all last week but today when I started up my computer and plugged it in the blue light wouldn't come on, otherwise it's fine. I'm pretty sick of troubleshooting headsets at how much my employer pays me I could by these every couple of hours instead of trying to fix them.

Message Edited by Asquared on 07-14-2008 11:58 AM
Logi Nu
Asquared

Re: Premium USB Headset 350, nothing happens when plugged into PC

Well, I took the headset back to Wal Mart and the new one works perfectly. Must have been a bad headset, I'll keep my receipt for next time.