Logi Nu
mmoyen

USB Device Not Recognized (ClearChat Pro Headset)

All cables and drivers are plugged in properly and up to date, and yet I continuously get the message "USB device not recognized" when I plug in the transmitter to any USB port.  I had it working for about a week, then it unexpectedly failed and stopped recognizing the headset at all.  This is quite irritating, as it was working fine before!  Is this a sign of a defective unit?  Should I return it and have it replaced?

--M

Logi Nu
jgcayton

Re: USB Device Not Recognized (ClearChat Pro Headset)

I have the same problem with windows vista.  It worked fine the first time I used it, then decided to not be recognized the next time I tried to use it.  Also, the blue light doesn't come on when I plug it in.
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Mike_M

Hi All,

The devices are obviously defective. Please contact Technical Support.

Thank you for your post.

Logitech Customer Support for further assistance.
You can also Email Us

Regards,
Mike
Logi Nu
moisesc

USB Device not recognized. I have two of these headsets and they both stopped working today. I have an HP Pavillion that runs Windows Vista. I also tested out the headsets on my wife's Dell and the same thing happened. My USB ports work with all other peripherals except the Clear Chat Pro Headsets. I know this is not the first time you've heard this, so what is the solution. I've had both of these sets for over a year and half and they both worked perfectly until yesterday. Again, I ask, what is the FIX. Thank you.

Logi Nu
Couture

Clearly there is a defect or maybe there is something that makes the headsets stop working so we can purchase new ones....I have the same problem and am not prepared to purchase another headset in this economy... Did anyone respond to you as of yet?

Logi Nu
aldevaran

Hace una semana que compre el Clearchat Pro USB y hoy lo conecte  y no quizo reconocer el dispositivo. Ya intente conectarlo a otros puertos USB y tambien a otra computadora y me sale el mismo aviso. Fue algo inesperado porque estaba funcionando sin problemas hasta ayer. 

Logi Browser
malick

yes, i am also having the same problem,

Logi Nu
alison

My headset also stopped working today. Anyone have any ideas?  This worked fine for about 4 or 5 months.

Boblaw

Logi Nu
Cycling76er

Same problem here. Device not recognized. No rhyme or reason. Just stopped working. No blue light either.