11-06-2008 08:44 PM
Headset was fully charged. USB adapter was plugged into the USB port of PC and was identified as a audio device.The green lights on both the headset and adapter kept flashing but won't pair. Tried it on 3 PCs , the same result.
I also noticed that the model # on the headset is different from the one on USB adapter.Not sure that should be the case or not. Please help
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-07-2008 09:28 AM - edited 11-07-2008 03:43 PM
In future please post your question in one forum. Posting in duplicate forums merely creates more reading time for those who answer the posts.
That being said, please try this:
How to re-pair the ClearChat PC Wireless headset to the receiver or a replacement receiver
1. Turn on the ClearChat PC Wireless headset.
2. Insert the dongle into a free USB port.
3. Press the MUTE and VOL- (down) on the right earpiece until the headset LED blinks green fast (15 seconds).
4. The receiver will be blinking green slowly. Use a small paperclip to insert into the Connect hole/recess. Press the recessed button until the receiver LED blinks green fast (usually takes 1 second).
NOTE: Make sure the receiver has been connected to the computer and is recognized correctly before resetting it.]
5. Within 10 seconds both the receiver and headset LED will change to solid green, indicating that they are now connected to each other.
05-07-2010 10:05 AM
I have done what you explained in the message above, but the device won't pair. It still blink after the pairing operation.
The device was working perfectly well yesterday, but not anymore.
Thank you for your help.