Logi Nu

Setpoint won't install

Hi,

I recently purchased a logitech S520 mouse and keyboard bundle, and I was very disappointed to see that I can't install the software that came with my product. The problem is that it won't install, it will just freeze my computer (to be more precise, services.exe will consume 99% of the CPU), just when it reaches 100%... I tried leaving it to do its work but guess what? nothing happened.

Now I'm stuck with a program that will only update itself.

P.S.: I have the latest version of setpoint.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)

Re: Setpoint won't install

HiSmiley Happy,

Please use RevoUninstaller to remove all traces of the previous installation from your system. Once this has been done, please try performing a clean install of SetPoint.

Logi Nu

First of all thanks for the program... I never knew I had so much junk installed on my computer Smiley Tongue... but unfortunately the program and it's windows counterpart failed to see setpoint or logitech programs.

Second of all, the problem is still there, I tried reinstalling it (deleted the files from program files manually... and an entry in my registry called Logitech (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Logitech)) but the same thing happened it got to 100% then it stopped dead, and again froze up my "services.exe".

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)

HiSmiley Happy,

Not sure what else to try. Please contact Customer Support for further assistance with this problem.