10-27-2008 07:30 AM
1. most terrible, appears in Windows Vista x64 and on Vista x86 with setpoint 4.6 (on Windows XP Pro is OK)
- when muting volume (form keyboard or OS), muting indicator on media pad is not appears (on XP all ok)
2. when i set "Num Lock" status on media pad, after restart sysem "Num Lock" on operatin system restored, but on media pad indicator appears on "nav" status and first key press act as "nav" function. the second press and indication goes with "Num Lock"
3. When I disable in device manager for keyboard and mice power management "Allow this device to wake the computer", after sleep mode S3 all Logitech devices too long rededects (about 30 seconds), until redetection i can't move mouse or press buttons
4. When using media player 11 media keys Next track ets. does not works fffwd etc...
... looks like it all critical troubles.
There is some wishes:
1. Wery want to have more advanced options to control Media Pad display in SetPoint
- Customizing for time formats 24H or AM/PM, manually, or synchronized with OS. In actual SetPoint versions format sets according setup languages of SetPoint. In my situation i like to use english language of software but with 24H time format, and with English system messages on media pad (but when i select english in setup ia have only AM/PM time format)
2. Wish to support by media pad some other software - JetAudio...
p.s. may be somebody knows? when will be new version of setpoint
10-27-2008 12:33 PM
dame find some ugly bugs more
1. in vista x64, when setpoint works (in taskmanager) i see errors on ribbons screensaver. when I unload setpoint.exe and setpoint32.exe, ribbons screen saver works fine.
2. in vista x64, when setpoint works (in taskmanager) and I starts windows media center, periodically starts and close in hidden mode wmplayer.exe (i see it in task manager, and see periodically peaks of CPU loads). when I unload setpoint.exe and setpoint32.exe, all works fine...
looks like developers of setpoint, nothing knows about testing drivers in Vista...
p.s. tomorrow I'll buy new keyboard and mouse, I tired to wait for mirracle and new version of set point