Logi Nu
karpmaster

dinovo mini function keys

hi,
I have dinovo mini and i can't find the 'f' keys (F1,F2,F3...)
i can't use the F5 for refresh or F1 for help.
isn't there any way of using it?
Logi Legend
rlowens

Re: dinovo mini function keys

see http://forums.logitech.com/logitech/board/message?board.id=bluetooth&thread.id=6457

-Richard L. Owens, author of the uberOptions mod for SetPoint. Unlock the options of your SetPoint-controlled device! mirror
Logi Nu
karpmaster

hi
I've installed the uberOptions  but there is no way to configure the "F" keys only the keys that havedesignated function like '+' or '\'...
Logi Legend
rlowens

As the other thread says, you can program the special keys to send an F key stroke. But, there isn't any easy way to have access to all of the F keys with this keyboard.

-Richard L. Owens, author of the uberOptions mod for SetPoint. Unlock the options of your SetPoint-controlled device! mirror
Logi Nu
SiGS

Hi, Could you tell me how can I configurate diNovo Mini Functions Keys (F1, F2 etc.) to be used in PS3 interface? Thanks
Logi Legend
rlowens

Since the programming of the keys is all done in software, there isn't any way to program them in hardware to send different keys. Unless the PS3 software has support for editing the extra keys on the diNovo Mini, you can't send F keys with it.

Logi Nu
SiGS

Thanks, I thought that it was possible.
Now.....
Any suggestions?