Logi Nu
TonyJL

Cordless 1500 Rechargeable Desktop problems

Been having a couple of problems with my new keyboard combo, physical details below.

First was the F-mode not being on by default - fixed via the registry edit found on here.

Second was no response from keyboard and mouse in windows on boot, connect sequence didn't do anything; sometimes the mouse would work but keyboard wouldn't - keyboard still showed up in setpoint (ver 4.0 at the time)

- Updated setpoint to 4.7, and changed to USB connection from ps/2

Now I realise that none of my hot-keys work on the top of the keyboard, changing their actions in setpoint makes no difference - restoring defaults makes no difference

Any suggestions?

Keyboard:
M/N: Y-RAS79
P/N: 867894-0403

Mouse:
M/N: M-RAK89D
P/N: 852324-0000

Reciever:
M/N: C-B033

Intel E7300
Gigabyte EP45-DS4P
XP Pro SP3

Logitech Internet 1500 Laser Cordless Desktop, Rechargeable
Logi Nu
TonyJL

Re: Cordless 1500 Rechargeable Desktop problems

Anyone??

Would this be enough to warrant a replacement

Logitech Internet 1500 Laser Cordless Desktop, Rechargeable
Logi Nu
Zagady

Re: Cordless 1500 Rechargeable Desktop problems

Hi,

I found your post today while finding how to unlock the Enhanced Function Keys Mode.  I have no idea how I got into that because this keyboard doesn't have a F key (ma I wrong ???).

To unlock the EHK Mode, just press the receiver's Connect a few seconds.

For the other issues, I found a poste which may be useful : http://blog.eddsn.com/2010/02/internet-1500-laser-cordless-desktop-drivers-and-software/comment-page...

It leads to the 4.80 version of setpoint which may enable the keys the way you want:

http://logitech-louk.navisite.net/web/ftp/pub/techsupport/mouse/setpoint480.exe

I hope this would help.

By the way, I bought many Logitech products in the past and that may be the last time:

I was unable to find the product model on the French site

I have Y-RAS79 under my keyboard but the product reference that works is F-00001; I found it on the US site...

Also, my product appears to be a Canadian version

I have some idea of the mess in Corporate organizations which allowed me to find my way in the various support websites; I cannot imagine the nightmare for anyone who hasn't this chance...

Finally, I'm curious to know how I may (an did!) activate the F-mode with a keyboard without a F key; any idea someone ???