01-27-2009 01:05 AM
Purchased the MX3000 today, and installed it without problems... or so I thought. At first the keyboard wouldn't connect, but after 7 tries it worked. The mouse however, hasn't been recognised as the laser mouse, it's been setup as a 3 button (BORING) plain mouse. I downloaded and installed the newest SetPoint from the website, but that didn't help.
01-27-2009 11:57 PM
Do a hard reset to clear the keyboard and mouse settings and reconnect it back to your computer:
• Remove the batteries from the keyboard
• Press the Connect button on the receiver for 10 seconds.
• Press the Connect button on the mouse.
(You may need a pencil tip or other small tip to press the connect button.)
• Insert the batteries back into the keyboard.
• Press the Connect button on the receiver.
• Press the Connect button on the keyboard.