Logi Nu
bla bla

Re: When Logitech Cordless Keyboard & Mouse Will Not Connect:

This problem seems to be related to encryption and this routine seems required now as normal connect.

VEA
Logi Nu
VEA

Re: EX100 keyboard and mouse not connecting

tried this key board still not working but mouse is okay

Logi Nu
chevelle70ss

did not believe it but it worked!!!! kudos and thanks

Logi Nu
merrygold

Amazing! the mumbo jumbo worked! I decided to try it on a 2nd EX 100, this time without the removing the battery or any of the keyboard sequences. I just pressed the button on the receiver and then pressed the button on the keyboard. And it worked. Ditto for the mouse (press the button on the receiver and then on the mouse) and it worked. It looks like the key is to press the buttons and not hold them down. Also the correct sequence is to press the button on the receiver first before pressing the button on either the keyboard or mouse.

Logi Nu
Tavasti

Thanks a lot.

These keyboard and mouse weren't even couple and I got them working using same receiver.

Logi Nu
wild_bill

uhh... i cant believe that just worked...

thanks a whole bunch!!!

:manvery-happy:

Logi Nu
KillYrTV

I created an account here on the forums just to say that this solution actually works!  I had bought another keyboard, but I like the Logitech layout above the arrow keys for the game I play, however, several number/letter keys are broken.  By using this solution to fix the Logitech, I can now use both keyboards at once, one for the game controls, and one for typing in the game.  Awesome!

Logi Nu
wxgrl23

I did all that crap people said to do and even changed my batteries and nothing worked. Finally I sat and thought that it can't be the sequence of buttons pressed but HOW they are pressed. So all I did was barely gently tap the connect button on the receiver then barely, gently tapped the connect button on the back of the keyboard- instant connection!! Not saying the long sequence of events people wrote about doesn't work but it doesn't make sense to have to do all that when you sit down and think about it. Now I can continue to work with my laptop connected to my TV using ArcMap!! Woohoo for wireless technology!

Logi Nu
NuevaVida

This really works. Thank you

Logi Nu
tomheineman

amazingly the voodoo worked.... who would think?