Logi Nu
alextillotson

Enter key on K750 number pad not working

[ Edited ]

Is there a reason that the Enter key on the number pad of my K750 for Mac doesn't seem to be working?  Could this be a hardware issue or a software issue?  All of the other keys seem to be functioning normally.

Edit: I don't think it's a hardware issue because I can wake the computer from sleep if I press the number pad enter key.  I un-paired and re-paired the keyboard in the Unifying app, but that doesn't seem to have resolved anything.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Re: Enter key on K750 number pad not working

Hello alexillotson,

If possible test the keyboard on a different computer to determine if it has a hardware issue.  I also suggest checking here:

http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25854/section/troubleshoot/crid/434/lt_p...

Best Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
chaupt

I have this same problem on a K750 I just purchased last week, using the latest 3.6.0 of Logitech Control Center on a MacBookPro early 2011 running Lion 10.7.4 with all patches. Tested machine with 3 older keyboards both wired and not and they work fine.

Logi Nu
emgilg01

I am having the same problem.  Enter Key is not response on 2009 Macbook pro.

Has anyone found a way to fix this?

Thank you!

Ed.

Logi Browser
Norjg

Has anyone received a satisfactory response yet.  My K750 number pad stopped working on my iMac.  The keyboard and number pad 'do' work on a different Mac, so I suspect it is some setting on the iMac.  I did a Safe Mode start, reset the SMC, and repaired the disk permissions.  The dongle was plugged into an USB Hub.  It is now plugged into the iMac USB port.  The keyboard has a 90% charge, but still does not work.