Logi Nu
Ghostie1

G11 spontaneously switching from English to French keyboard while gaming

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has experienced this bug with the G11?  It seems to spontaneously change from English to French keyboard when I am playing an online game though I only have US English language installed.  I am running Vista Home Premium and I have the latest software from the Logitech website.  However, if I tab out of the game everything is normal so this seems to be only happening in the game itself.  Is there a support list of games for this keyboard??

Many thx.

Logi Legend
rlowens

Re: G11 spontaneously switching from English to French keyboard while gaming

The language setting is all up to Windows. Try removing the French layout from your language settings, or at least disable the hotkey for it. I think Windows will remember which app has which language set and switch when you switch programs. The default hotkey is something like Left Shift+Left Ctrl I think.

-Richard L. Owens, author of the uberOptions mod for SetPoint. Unlock the options of your SetPoint-controlled device! mirror
Logi Nu
Ghostie1

Re: G11 spontaneously switching from English to French keyboard while gaming

Thanks!  I disabled all the hot keys for it.  And from what it was previously assigned to, I see how I may have hit that key combo by accident sometimes.  That should do it! :smileyhappy: