Logi Nu
KuraKai

K330 Stops Working Every So Often

I keep having a recurring problem w/ a new K330 Keyboard I have gotten, every so often it stops working for about 5-10 seconds and then all the keys I been pushing while it has stopped working start being sent to my computer rapidly. So if I start typing and it does this about 10 or so seconds later all the keys I was pushing start showing up quickly, usually a few characters are missing but it is rather annoying when I am trying to play a game when this happens. Any help would be appreciated.

Logi Nu
Kirbuno

Re: K330 Stops Working Every So Often

[ Edited ]

My K350 is doing the same thing.  I have found that trying different usb ports help.  The one in the front I first tried was horrible. The second one in the back I tried has helped quite a bit, maybe perfect.  I have only been using it for about an hour but so far so good.  Before it was happening every five minutes or more. Some ports are faster than others so the one you are using may be too slow to keep up.

Worth a try.

Logi Nu
KuraKai

I have tried every port I have had and I still have the same issue, I have tried re-installing the drivers multiple times no and it still is hanging every so often refusing any type of input from my keyboard. My M215 that came w/ my keyboard and is using the same dongle doesn't have a problem and functions fine. This is getting really iritating since I can't do anything for 30-60 seconds every 10 minutes or so.

Logi Nu
cjtsai

I have the exactly same problem for the K330 keyboard bundle with M215 mouse that I just bought. I think the K330 keyboard might have a systematic manufacture problem since the M215 mouse works fine with the same the unified USB. You just can not predict when the K330 will stop working for 1~30 seconds.