Logi Nu
keepiru

K350 lag

I've noticed that my new K350 will stop responding to input, then all of the sudden send the keypresses to whatever I'm doing.

It happens two or three times a day.

I have a performance mouse mx that works just fine, so I don't think it's the receiver. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks.

Logi Nu
Eclipse4

Re: K350 lag

I have the same problem and same combo I just contacted support about it we'll see what happens
Logi Nu
Step666

I've also just purchased a K350 to use with y Performance MX mouse and I too am having problems.

It's like it's not picking up certain key presses and there's also a lot of lag between me typing and the text appearing on screen, its extremely poor.

When I typed those two lines this is what appeared prior to me tidying it up.

"I've also just purchaed a K350 to use with y Performance MCX mouse and Itoo am having problems"
On this line, it's missed, in order, me pressing the S key, the M key, backspace and the space key.

"It's like it' not picking up certai key prsses nd thee's also a lot oflag beteen me typig and the text ppearing on sreen, its extemely poo."
Then it got even worse - N, E A, R, space, W, N, A, C, R, R.

This cannot possibly be normal for this combination of mouse and keyboard, an it?
I mean,this ridiculous 'unifying receiver' thing is supposed to support up to 6 devices at once, isn't it?

Even typing something as short s this post has bee unbelievably frustrating.

Logi Nu
snigg

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have the same problem. My combo: K350 and Mouse M505 with one unifying receiver. Mouse works fine but keybord have always this lags. On this text three times. This **bleep** very!!! :smileymad:

So anybodey have a solution please contact me.

Logi Nu
Danimal023

Here too, k350 with mx mouse.  Don't have anything more to add asisde from the mouse never skips a beat and the keyboard seems to lose connection anytime the comp has to think....or too ideal. So you can't win either way.  Any SetPoint updates to resolve the issue or recalls?  I love logitech products, my home is littered with them. Remotes, controllers, mice, keyboards. This is the first time they let me down.  The k350 needs some work.

1.6ghz dual core, 4gb RAM, nvidia ion graphics, Win7 home

Logi Nu
Falcon333

I have the same lag problems very often. I have the K350 keyboard and Performence mouse MX. I really love this keyboard and technology, but in gaming this problem gets even worse. Playing Starcraft 2 the a lot of the keys will randomly stop working for no reason and will not work whatsoever for a very long time, sometimes even minutes . Other then that for me the keys will randomely stop working completly in any program and will not work for several seconds or even minutes. I don't want to have to switch to another keyboard or go back to a wired keyboard. Can somebody in Logitech tech support please tell me if I should I try pairing up these devices to their own reciever? I currently have them paired up to one reciever. Is there an update coming? What should I do? I need this keyboard to work in my games or I'm screwed.

Logi Browser
drbroom

Ok one more to add to the bunch... Same problem but the only thing I can add (as a diagnostic tool) is it seems to happen when the machine has been on for some time...

I don't have to just reboot to get o work correctly but shutdown and let it sit for a bit. That "seems" to clear up the issue for a few days at least.

BTW Same set up k350 and Pro mouse MX, but on a Mac.... As a side note, I think it may be the receiver that is the issue.

Just my $0.02 (and we all know what that's worth...  ;0)

Logi Nu
Jetson

I am having the same issues. I returned one keyboard and got another, it did the same thing. I have tried different receivers still does not work It lags when I type e-mails and other applications. Maybe the receivers can only support one not 6 items. I also have the MX Perforrmance Mouse.  No lag with the Mouse. Took the set point application off to see if that was the issue but it was not.  Not sure what to do here.

Logi Nu
PauloDF

Yet another reply with a similar problem. I have the Logitech K350 keyboard and the Logitech M705 Marathon Mouse. I've had the mouse for two months, no problems, at all. But the keyboard I've had for about 5 weeks, it worked 100% fine, until two days ago when it suddenly started becoming unresponsive, it does this for a few seconds, then all the keys that were pressed while it was not responding suddenly all get transmitted to the pc, once it starts responding again... It seems random, however, it's happening more and more regular. I'm starting to get annoyed with it, this "LAG" happened a few times while I was playing games too, now that is frustrating... If I have to take it back, I'll demand a refund, and I'd rather buy a Microsoft wireless keyboard...
Logi Nu
KungFoGrip!

I just got a K250 and a M310 mouse. I've noticed that both are VERY directional as far as their signal.

I'm probably going to take them both back, I use them for a HTPC and am only about 10-15 feet away from the reciever. I was told that these would be good up to 30 feet.

I have to say I"m really disappointed, Logitech has been solid for me in the past.