Logi Nu
BooMorpheus

K750 Wireless solar keyboard not charging.

Hi, my keyboard battery life has been steadily decreasing since i bought it like a week ago. At first i thought it was my room light wasn't bright enough so i left it right below a lamp light registering 280 Lux brightness for 1 hour.

After i came back to check the battery life it has not increased even by 1%.

Logi Nu
Spetsdod

Re: K750 Wireless solar keyboard not charging.

I'm in the same boat here. My battery keeps telling me it is low and running out of power, so I have left it on my window sill for the past three days while I'm at work (over 500 LUX) but when I come home it has only charged up by like 2-4%. According to the specifications on the site, the battery should charge to full in about 2 hours and should last 3 months in total darkness, but I'm not seeing performance anywhere near that. Any suggestions here? I bought this keyboard brand new about 2 months ago.
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Hello Spetsdod,

I'm sorry you are having issues with your K750 . It has a 3 year warranty please contact our Customer Care department for your region , they will have options for you .

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
Quin1116

I have been having the same issue. My Keyboard rapidly uncharges in a matter of hours, regardless of what light it is in. It also never seems to charge to anywhere near full capacity, usually 50%. Do i have a deffective keyboard?

bphillips

Hi Quin1116, 

Please contact Customer Support in your region for further assistance/warranty information. 

Best Regards, 

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate

If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Browser
robertpateii

for the people who got their keyboards replaced, can you reply if it resolved the issue?

there's another bigger thread on this too, btw. please chime in if you see this message. http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Keyboards-and-Keyboard-Mice/Logitech-K750-keyboard-charging-issue/td-p...

Logi Nu
novrain

I have the same problem. I got the keyboard 5 weeks ago. And it has been dead for more than 3 weeks. No power at all. And i sent the email to support center last friday. No respond so far. Today is Thursday. :smileysad:

Cintech

Hello novrain,

If you reside in NorthAmerica you can private message your case/incident number ,that should have arrived in your email and I will look into this for you. If you live outside of NorthAmerica you may want to contact Logitech support for your region directly.

Best Regards,

Logi Nu
ronaldjoe

I have similar problem as well. I have the K750 keywoard for about 1 month. The battery level slowly is depleting to 3% and not charging.

Logi Nu
hallogram

We are at 14 May 2012 and I too have the problem of battery. It 's possible that in all these months, the problem is not solved? I should send a new keyboard, but some days you do not respond. I am writing with my old keyboard. Long live the New Technology!!
Rome - ITALY