Logi Nu
SS2006

Keyboard Folio case for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014

Will the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition fit in this?

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/ultrathin-keyboard-folio-for-samsung-galaxy-tab?crid=1242

If not, any news on whether logitech is making one? This tablet is really needing a keyboard dock, since it is meant for productivity (specs and S pen)

PLEASE support it!

Logi Nu
Colchiro

Re: Keyboard Folio case for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014

[ Edited ]

This keyboard makes the 2014 Note 10.1 an Asus tab killer.

Yes, please support it.

Thanks.

Logi Nu
ogrfnkl

[ Edited ]

Dear Logitech staff:

I have seen the "Ultrathin Keyboard Folio Case" for Galaxy Tab 3, and it looks like the perfect keyboard case, but the tablet I have is new Galaxy Note 10.1 2014, and I would like to know if Logitech is planning to put out a version of this product for the Note 10.1 2014, and if so, when. It is a must-have for this new tablet (which is already selling like hotcakes right out of the gate, and will probably have millions of users very soon).

An even more wonderful idea would be to make it a SOLAR-type case, like the one you have out for iPad. And another interesting possibility to explore is to make it into a true keyboard dock that works like the one in the ASUS Transformer series -- connecting to the tablet via the microUSB port, so that 1) no Bluetooth is needed, 2)  the tablet and the dock can be charged together (by plugging the charger into the dock), 3) when the charger is NOT plugged in, the battery in the dock supplements the one in the tablet, thus extending the total running time of the entire "hybrid", and 4) the USB port on the dock provides full data access to the tablet.

A device like that could, of course, be sold for a considerably higher price -- I would imagine somewhere around $200 - $250. I know there are LOTS of people out there who, like myself, would be willing to pay that amount to basically convert their tablet into a top-of-the-line Android ultrabook-tablet hybrid with an active stylus --- a TOTALLY unique device on the market today.

Since Samsung hasn't thought of this first, it leaves a perfect opening for a company like Logitech to jump in and steal the show. I hope Logitech will step up to the opportunity and put out a Note 10.1 2014 version very soon.

Thank you!

Logi Visitor
Nimrodder

I also have the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition and am anxiously waiting for someone to release a proper, thin keyboard cover like the Keyboard Folio case mentioned here.

Take my money!!!

Logi Nu
wingdo

I too would like to see one of these.   I love the new Note 2014, and I love this keyboard.   I agree with the above,  please take my money Logitech. 

Logi Nu
TDWard

[ Edited ]

SS2006 wrote:

Will the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition fit in this?

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/ultrathin-keyboard-folio-for-samsung-galaxy-tab?crid=1242

If not, any news on whether logitech is making one? This tablet is really needing a keyboard dock, since it is meant for productivity (specs and S pen)

PLEASE support it!

I would like to know this as well. Does the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 fit, or is it too large for the fasteners? They seem to have a remarkably similar design.

Logi Nu
ogrfnkl

The Note 10.1 2014 is pretty much identical to the Tab 3 in width and thickness, but about 5 mm shorter in height. I'd like to get a glimpse of the frame that goes behind the tablet (and that the tablet snaps into) to see if there is a way to shorten it to fit the note 2014, but somehow I doubt it would be possible. I suspect we'll just have to wait and see if Logitech will heed the cry of the masses and put out a native Note 2014 version some time soon. In the meantime, I've decided I'll try to use the tablet with a book-type cover, without any physical keyboard, and see if I can get used to the on-screen keyboard.

Logi Nu
JanisR

I would like to see it too. Really badly need it(

Logi Nu
Orion29

+1 Would definitely purchase this!
Logi Visitor
Nimrodder

Who will have it out first?  Zagg?  Logitech?  Belkin?

Come on Logitech, release this for the Note 10.1 2014 Edition.