Logi Nu
badnan
Accepted Solution

LOGITECH MK320 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Set AUTO POWER OFF/BATTERY INDICATOR

I have just purchased these items and wanted to know if both, the keyboard and the mouse have a auto power off feature? Or do I need to turn both off once I have turned of my PC

also the mouse has a button underneath with a battery sign. If I press it nothing happens. What is the purpose of this?

Many thanks

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
j_briggs

Re: LOGITECH MK320 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Set AUTO POWER OFF/BATTERY INDICATOR

Hi badnan,

The MK320 keyboard and mouse both have an auto power off feature and will turn off when not in use for some time.  The button on the bottom of the mouse is the power button for the mouse, You would need to hold this button down for several seconds to shut the mouse off.

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
badnan

Re: LOGITECH MK320 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Set AUTO POWER OFF/BATTERY INDICATOR

thats great

but the button has a half battery symbol.

above that is a on off switch

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
j_briggs

Hi Badnan,

My apologies for the slight confusion the button you are referring to is the battery compartment removal button. When you push this in you should be able to remove the battery cover.

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
badnan

hi,

great all sorted. one more quick point, why is it that the intructions that came with the product do not tell you this information.

many thanks