Logi Nu
Keramane

Logitech E110 Keyboard keeps missing letters

Right, before Iget into his to far, I apologise for any typos.  That is the issue I'm having, by the way. Every 4 of 5 words, my keyboard keeps either missing a letter or sustaining a key that I've long since released.  For example, if I capitalize a letter wish shift, sometimes shift keeps going after I let it go.  Other times it causes me to miss a letter I KNOW I've pressed.  My words are constantly jammed together ue to missing spacebar presses and i all honesty, it's driving me mad.

I want to know two things:

1) Why is it doing this.

2) How do I fix it.

Before someone asks, yes, I type quickly, but I have purposely slowed down my typing speed to check, and I am not the cause of this.  Additionally, the  keyboard functioned just fine until I replaced it's dead battries.  Is this a power output issue?

I really need help on this, otherwise this product is going to meet pavement after passing through my window.

Eku
Logi Nu
Eku

Re: Logitech E110 Keyboard keeps missing letters

As much as i know, its common thing with Logitech keyboards, some letters stop workin. I and my friends have same problem. I used Y-RK56A wireless keyboard and it was only a year old. Now when i have made research, i can tell only one thing, if u have chance to choose logitech or other brand keyboard, choose that other. Cause theres nuthing fix ur keyboard, besides its comes cheaper 2 buy new one.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
rick

Eku wrote:

As much as i know, its common thing with Logitech keyboards, some letters stop workin. I and my friends have same problem. I used Y-RK56A wireless keyboard and it was only a year old. Now when i have made research, i can tell only one thing, if u have chance to choose logitech or other brand keyboard, choose that other. Cause theres nuthing fix ur keyboard, besides its comes cheaper 2 buy new one.

Eku, have you tried replacing the battery? EX110 has about 1 year battery life so it could be an issue. Also another thing to try would be to reconnect the keyboard to the receiver. 1. Press the connect button on the receiver, then press the connect button on the keyboard. If you need additional reference try checking this FAQ. http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/logitech_en_amr.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=9524

Eku
Logi Nu
Eku

Im not that noob. I changed battery, I cleaned up the keyboard inside , i uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and pluged in and out like hundred times. I have made research now, and Im not the only one with that problem, my friends and friends friends have had same problem with logitech wirelss keyboards. They all recomend not 2 buy logitech wireless keyboard, or buy other brand, if u need wireless.

I lost letters w,a,d,g,j,v and ctrl and friend lost other buttons, its not make sense.  When u put other wireless keyboard, then all fine.

So the problem is in keyboard, not computer settings.

Logi Nu
arunabhdas

I have had the exact same problem as this user and only the following letters are working on my logitech wireless keyboard now -

fijkloprstuwy. I know logitech supplied the wireless keyboard for the google developers conference for google tv and this explains a lot about why the demo failed so miserably when the keyboard stopped working on stage. So much for rapid advances in wireless and bluetooth technology. - Arunabh Das

Logi Nu
snigg

Hello,

it sounds like the same issue under the "K350 lag" thread.