awj
Logi Nu
awj

Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360, is it working on Mac?

Hi all,

So I bought this keyboard last week for my macbook pro, but it seems that it is not recognized by macbook.

Though there is no description that this keyboard is compatible for Mac, I read the reviews on amazon.ca that a lot of macbook user said that it is working. And they just wonder why it is not specified anywhere that it is compatible for macbook.

Can anyone give me any suggestion for this problem?

The macbook recognized the USB but when it asked me to press the button on the right side of Shift (to test it), it cannot recognize it.

Any help/suggestion will be really helpful.

Thanks a lot!

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
j_briggs

Re: Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360, is it working on Mac?

Hi awj,

The K360 is designed to work with Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7. It is not designed to work on the Mac and as such may not function.

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
Tryah85

First off I love this product.

I bought this keyboard about 6 months ago to replace my old wired PC. I recently got a Mac Mini (late 2012 model). I installed bootamp version of windows 7 that didn't reconize my cheap buetooth keyboard that worked on OSX. Install windows 7 and then plug the usb reciever into a usb port. The appropriate driver will install in windows. Then reboot into OSX , it surprisingly  does work! The negative is that you have to use a ubs port. 

Beware that it may not work so its a long shot, but in my case it did :smileyhappy: and on the plus side I don't need ANOTHER keyboard! :smileyhappy:

Logitec does not support this model on Mac.

Later updates may stop this from working.

OSX MOUNTAIN LION+BOOTCAMP running Win 7 profressional 64-bit

Taylarie

From our getting started FAQ:

Q. Another forum user posted a workaround/hack/tweak that enables older products to work with a non-supported operating system. Should I give this a try?

A. Logitech does not endorse or approve non-Logitech posted workarounds, and that Logitech does not advise trying said workarounds. Although a workaround may work with a limited number of system configurations, it may not work for all users and may cause instability or other technical issues.
Using any non-Logitech workaround or hack is at the individual user's own risk. Please see the “Disclaimers” section in the Terms of Use document for more information.

Please note that for the purposes of this discussion (and of this forum in general), non-supported means that if you install a driver on non-supported operating systems, Logitech will not be able to assist you in the event that your system becomes unstable or non-functional.