Logi Browser
sulasno

Re: Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400

I was told by the Samsung's salesman that wireless keyboard will work with E series
Logi Nu
KeithMcD134

Hi Logi Nu,

I have the same Samsung ES5500 Smart TV and the keyboard works with it. In fact some of the keys bring up menus and change the stations( F11 + F12 change channels and F5 brings up Smart menu).

Logi Nu
seasider18

The logitech Wireless Keyboard K400 works immediately with a Samsung Smart TV.  First turn on the keyboard, insert the Unifying Receiver into the USB extender and plug it into the USB port on the TV.  The keyboard will be recognised immediately, "plug and play'.  I paid $38.00 in Best Buy. 

Logi Nu
GeoGuy

Hi, Keith!! 

I have ES5500 Smart TV, i wonder if the touch pad on this keyboard works with this TV?

Logi Nu
KeithMcD134

Hi Logi Nu,

Yes, It does work great. The only thing that does not work is Youtube, for some odd reason they don't seem to allow the keyboard imput. But everything else is fine.

Keith

Logi Nu
edandanne

I just bought the K400 Keyboard and hooked it up to my new Samsung Smart 55" TV Series  6 Model

6820,  inserted the USB extender with the small USB WIFI (?) into a TV USB port, switched on the KB but no  activity when I use the KB apart from getting a message on the screen telling me that the TV recognizes the keyboard asking for my language of choice, I can't activate the keyboard even if I place it very close to the TV.

Any ideas?

Logi Nu
KeithMcD134

Logi Nu,

I had mine connected via a USB hub which had the Samsung CY-STC1100/XC camera plugged into that too.

Initially I had the exact problem, where the keyboard didn't work. But I unplugged the camera and placed the keyboard first and that changed things. It worked fine.

I replugged the camera in and all has been well ever since.

Do you have anything else plugged into the usb socket? On my TV one socket has a usb HDD (The socket had a symbol to say that it is suitable), on the other socket I plugged in a small usb hub, the keyboard reciever is in the primary socket and the camera is now in the third socket.

You have 3 usb sockets on yours. Try using a different one and see. If not then the Samsung keyboard I bought first time would be better as it is Series 6 compatible and had all the controls from the remote on it too.

Keith

Logi Nu
momof2inPA

Did you just plug in unifying device.  I purchased a Vizio Smart TV with wifi and can't seem to figure out how to get keyboard to work with TV by itself.  I bout a MK550 wireless keyboard.

Logi Nu
ROck2910

may i know wich tv u hv wit ur  model number

Logi Nu
torlud

Hi,

I have a Samsung Smart TV UE46ES5505 and i wonder if the Logitech Wireless Touch keyboard K400 works with this TV ?

Best regards

Tor Egil Ludt