Logi Nu
john11367

Logitech wave pro keyboard not connecting

Hi, 

I have a logitech wave wireless desktop keyboard and mouse set which has worked perfectly up until now. The mouse still works but the keyboard (Y-RBN90) will not type anything. When I turn it on the battery indicator just constantly flashes green, replacing batteries makes no difference.

The keyboard must be recognised to some extent as setpoint is able to tell me the state of the batteries when it's turned on and also the logitech connect utility allowed me to proceed to the next step when I tried reconnecting through it, but unfortunately I'm still unable to type anything..

Thanks for any help 

john

Logi Nu
phuzzykiller

Re: Logitech wave pro keyboard not connecting

I am having the exact same problem. An answer would be greatly appreciated, as I need this in day to day activities
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
MorganM

It looks like your keyboard has just lost it's connection to the receiver.  Take the batteries out of the keyboard and type a few letters to drain any excess power from it.  Put the batteries back in and receonnect it.  The receiver does have a button, it is sort of hidden under the sticker.  Once you connect button is pressed, turn the keyboard On from the switch on the bottom.  If it is still having difficulty typing at that point, it is best to contact support sa they may be able to determine for any defects.

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
mb2
Logi Nu
mb2

I also have the constant flashing battery indicator. I tried 4 different pairs of battery. I switched the USB port of the stick receiver. I tried to reset the receiver. I installed the newest 6.20 driver.

NOTHING HELPED!!!

The keyboard is dead. The mouse is working.

Anything else i could try or do?

Ebi
Logi Nu
Ebi

I have a same problem, any one to answer??!!!:womansad:

Logi Nu
JeanBean56

I tried this for my Wavepro, but don't know what you mean by "receiver".  The only sticker I see is on the under side of my Wavepro keyboard.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
MorganM

The receiver is the little plastic USB stick that you plug into your computer.  It has a sticker on the bottom of it with a button under the sticker - hard to see.

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi New
JamesJecker

same problem here, any solution ?