Logi Nu
DRLski

Split keyboards????

Does anyone know where I can still find the Logitech split keyboards? I can't stand the new "wave" keyboards.  Looking for the Logitech Cordless Comfort Duo or Logitech Cordless Desktop w/ Split Keyboard. 

Dave

Logi Nu
opal219

Re: Split keyboards????

Amazon has one listed.. the comfort kbd and mouse combo but that guy wants over $250 for it.  Big mistake stopping production of that product.

Logi Nu
brailler1

I have two logitech split keyboards to sell you--barely used ones. But they are wired only to PS2 ports. If you could find an adapter for them to a USB port, they should work. I bought lots of these keyboards when they were available because I Braille for the blind. This keyboard was by far the most comfortable and allowed me to use the sdf jkl keys to enter the six dots in a Braille cell. Not all keyboards do that and keyboards wear out. Because I can't find an adapter to use with USB on a laptop or a MAC computer, I cannot use these two keyboards. Does anyone know where I can find such an adapter?

Logi Nu
Curious123

Hi, I'm just so sad myself that they stopped production (Logitech Cordless Desktop / Logitech Cordless Comfort versions). The one manufactured by their competitor has too small cursor keys. Maybe if enough of us request it, Logitech might start production again. I suffer from RSI and this is the only way I can do my job...