Logi Nu
OscarC
Accepted Solution

Unifying receiver not found

My K340 keyboard and M505 mice worked fine until today. Despite several reboots, my pc is not recognizing the unifying receiver. I've installed the Setpoint software, but it keeps saying there is no unifying receiver plugged into your computer.

I've tried all 3 ports on my T400 Lenovo thinkpad, with Windows XP installed. Is there a procedure I can follow to force my pc to check for the receiver?

Thanks in advance,

Oscar

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
SotiriosBAR

Re: Unifying receiver not found

Try it with a different PC (first step)

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
OscarC

No help on other pc either... I guess I need to go back to the store this afternoon...

SotiriosBAR

Then it seems that the receiver is DOA.

No need of drivers or Setpoint as it is using the native HID drivers from Microsoft.

Setpoint is only software to customize the keyboard and buttons.

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
OscarC

Went back to the local store, they gave me a new set, which works as a charm. Hopefully it keeps doing this...

Any suggestions on the use of this dongle? I kept it in my PC all the time...

SotiriosBAR

That is exactly what you are supposed to do.

You can pair up to 6 different unifying devices to the same receiver!

Enjoy!