Logi Nu
jdm73

User manual MK520 keyboard and mouse combo

I can't locate a user manual for the MK520 keyboard/mouse combo?

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Meltech_OLD

Re: User manual MK520 keyboard and mouse combo

Hello jdm73,

I have sent you an email in reply to your open support ticket and have attached the Manual as a PDF.

Kind Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
jdm73

Thanks Melissa - unfortunately I haven't yet received an email or attachment for the manual.

Does this get sent to my personal email or is there somewhere to look for emails within the Logitech My Account part of the forum?

Logi Nu
gclunsf

Melissa, can you have the link to the pdf document posted on the http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8040 page? And, in the meantime, can you email the pdf document to me also? Thanks!

Regards,
George Lunsford
Meltech

Hello gclunsf,

I have emailed you the Manual.

Kind Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
clavier

bonjour,je suis aussi a la recherche du manuel d'utilisation pour le MK 520;

quelqu'un pourrait il me le fournir?

merci d'avance

Meltech

Hello clavier,

I have sent the manual through our ticketing system. Let me know if you have any problems receiving it.

Kind Regards,

Logi Nu
markobar

Would you be so kind as to forward the MK520 manual to me, please?  And thank you.

Cintech

Hello markobar,

620-002460_005 - MK520 QSG.zip 4409 KB

Best Regards,

Logi Nu
Isay

Hello,

I bought Combo mk520 with printed manual, but would like have electronic version too. If possible, could you please send me link or file pdf of user manual. Thank you.