Logi Browser
mailcsb

Windows 7 64 bit drivers for M/N:Y-RAQ-DEL2 and M/N:M-RBB-DEL4 DELL XPS420

I got Bluetooth Logitech Keyboard and Mouse combo that were part of DELL XPS420.  I installed Windows 7 64 bit on it more than a year ago and installed Vista 64 drivers then for Keyboard and Mouse combo as Windows 7 drivers weren't available on DELL support website.  It all worked for more than a year.  Not sure what happened, I cannot use the Mouse and Keyboard anymore.  I cannot reinstall the same drivers I was successfully installed a year ago. It now clearly says that it is for Vista 64 only. Might be a result of Window update.  I looked in Logitech and googled a lot for any compatible drivers but of no use.  

The troubleshooting found that the drivers were missing.  I was wondering if there is Window 7 64 bit DRIVERS for M/N:Y-RAQ-DEL2 Keyboard and M/N:M-RBB-DEL4 Mouse or at least the closest ones that will make my blue tooth mouse and keyboard work.  I appreciate you help.

Thank you,
Chandra

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Meltech

Re: Windows 7 64 bit drivers for M/N:Y-RAQ-DEL2 and M/N:M-RBB-DEL4 DELL XPS420

Hello mailcsb,

Does this set have a Bluetooth usb receiver or are you connecting it to your internal Bluetooth radio? Have you tried contacting Dell support, I cannot find any information on this keyboard set.

Kind Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Browser
mailcsb

I am connecting to the internal radio.  I opened a ticket with Dell, and waiting for their response.

Thank you.

Logi Browser
mailcsb

If it helps, I found it on the dell support site.  It is exactly the same mouse and keyboard that I have.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19307956.aspx

Unfortunately, It did not help me eventhough I tried several versions of software starting from SetPoint480 to 632 64 bit.

Thank You.

Meltech

Hello mailcsb,

Do the mouse, keyboard and receiver have connect buttons on them? When you load Setpoint does it run the Bluetooth connection wizard or anything? When you go into device manager (Control Panel -> System and Security -> System, on the left hand side click on Device Manger) and click on the arrow next to Bluetooth Radios, what does it have listed there for the Bluetooth radios? Or do you have anything in the Device Manger with Unknown device or yellow ! or ?

Kind Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Browser
mailcsb

Mouse, Keyboard and receiver have connect buttons.

When it is loaded or when the computer is rebooted the SetPoint wizard runs…but would not detect the mouse or keyboard after the connect button the devices is pressed.

Under Bluetooth radios, I have

Dell Wireless 355C Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR module

Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator

I have 3 devices that show yellow!  Listed under “Other devices”

Bluetooth Peripheral Device

When I click on any one of the above three and in properties à Driver details, I get an alert message saying “No driver files are required or have been loaded for this device” and under general tab is says “The drivers for this device are not installed.  (Code 28).

Meltech

Hello mailcsb,

I'll get you to try this, uninstall Setpoint. Go into the Device Manager, uninstall the Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR radio. Unplug the receiver, reboot the machine. Once the machine loads plug in the receiver, make sure it installs the driver. Then try connecting the Mouse by pressing and releasing the connect button on the receiver and then on the mouse. If that connects then do the exact same thing with the Keyboard. If that gets you up and running and you want Setpoint installed then trying installing Setpoint after that.

Kind Regards,

Logi Browser
mailcsb

Thank you for your time and trouble shooting tips.

Uninstalled Setpoint -> Rebooted Machine.

In Device Manager uninstalled the Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR radio -> Unplugged the receiver-->Rebooted the machine.

Waited until machine loaded completely and minimal cpu is showing.  Plugged in the receiver and again waited for the drivers to install. After 5 minutes of waiting, the results are as below

Under Bluetooth radios,         

Instead of "Dell Wireless 355C Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR module", I now have "Generic Bluetooth Adapter"         

Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator

I still have 3 devices that show yellow!  Listed under “Other devices”        

Bluetooth Peripheral Device         Bluetooth Peripheral Device         Bluetooth Peripheral Device

After that, eventhough It was showing above warnings, I went ahead and tried connecting the Mouse by pressing and releasing the connect button on the receiver and then on the mouse. No change and I am still left with the problem.

Thank you, Chandra

Meltech

Hello mailcsb,

Try running Windows update to see if there is any updated driver for the Bluetooth Radio. Then try installing Setpoint 4.80 and connecting the devices.

Kind Regards,

Logi Browser
mailcsb

I did the windows update.  SetPoint 4.80 link in your response is not working and got the below response. Please also note that I am on Windows 7 64bit.

An Unexpected Error has occurred.

• Sorry, your request failed. A notification has been sent to the development team for investigation.

Exception ID: 751ABA66

Please click the Back button on your browser.

Thank you, Chandra