06-07-2009 03:47 PM
i am wanting to connect my mx5500 revolution keyboard/mouse combo to my laptop-it supports blutooth so it should work. i turn on the bluetooth on my laptop and it says no connections can be found. how do i connect the mx5500 revolution to my laptop without using the logitech bluetooth usb.
also can i connect the mx5500 revolution to multiple bluetooth devices. such as my laptop and the logitech device at the same time.
06-08-2009 01:36 AM
please try the following steps:
1. Launch the Microsoft Bluetooth Connection Utility by clicking the "Start" button and selecting "Control Panel"
2. Locate and double click the "Bluetooth Devices" icon
3. Select the "Devices" tab and click the "Add" button
4. Place your Bluetooth keyboard into discoverable mode by pressing the "Connect" button on the back of the keyboard
5. Notice the blinking Bluetooth LED in the upper right hand corner (this will verify that the keyboard is discoverable)
6. In the "Add Bluetooth Device Wizard" place a check mark in the box provided and click "Next"
7. After a minute or two you will see the Cordless Desktop MX5500 listed as a new device, highlight the device and click "Next"
8. In the next window select the "Choose a passkey for me" option and click "Next"
9. When instructed, type the passkey shown on your screen and press the "ENTER" button on the Bluetooth keyboard
*NOTE* If using choose pass key for me causes a pass error, Try creating pass using 0000 as pass key
10. The "Add Bluetooth Device Wizard" will start the connection process
11 When the connection process is established, click "Finish" to exit the Wizard.
12. At this point, the keyboard should be paired and connected
06-08-2009 03:03 PM