09-15-2009 09:29 PM
hello, i need help, i tried to get batman: aa to work with logitech dual action controller on vista x64 but no good. i've tried everything in the other thread. i tried the "bminput", "XInputEmulator2009-3-27", and the logitech profiler. none of them work, the left analog is messed up, when i push down i move forward and vice versa. i would like all the keys to resemble the ps3 version, does anyone have a solution?
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-15-2009 10:11 PM
did you try this?
Do as bangsat1986 said
1. Download this file http://www.2shared.com/file/7687769/bf78986b/BmInp
2. Replace the original file at: C:\Users\Your name\Documents\Eidos\Batman Arkham Asylum\BmGame\Config
3. Open properties of this file (right click -> properties) -> security
4. Press Edit button
5. Set "Deny" for "Write" for user you are logged in (also set it "Deny" for Administrators and SYSTEM)
6. Save and close properties
7. Lounch the game
//all this crap is because game restore original BmInput.ini file after every startup.
it should work after this...the only thing is it worked for me just that the controller does nto rumble when batman is getting attacked and etc...so
03-05-2013 11:59 AM
If anyone has this file could they please provide a link?
Also, If I get the file i will try and host it on my blog so it does not dissapeer as it seems to...