Logi Nu
Dantenios

Burnout Paradise (WingMan RumblePad + WingMan Cordless)

I have bother controllers plugged and everything is ready and they are working fine, but when i start Burnout Paradise, it doesn't recognise them, or put them in Active Controllers list. how do i get Burnout Paradise to recognise them?
Logi Nu
Hallu

Re: Burnout Paradise (WingMan RumblePad + WingMan Cordless)

I have the exact same problem. I have a rumblepad 2 (logitech), I'm under vista 32 bits, I installed the latest drivers (04-2008) but Burnout Paradise doesn't recognize the pad, I can't use it...
Logi Nu
RaidX

I have the cordless rumblepad and the game doesnt reconise it, but you can still configure the controler... even if you dont see it, go in controler setting, then when you try to remap a key choose the function... for exemple accelerate, press enter on your keyoard then choose the key on your controler... it will work.

Still.... something is wrong, that game cant see the rumblepad but can see the dual action and set a default keymapping for it... Why, WHY dont we get the same default mapping is beyond me... tho, i think its on criterion side to fix this... maybe logitech could put some pressure on them... PLZ

Good luck

Logi Nu
Hallu

Yeah thanks I got the same solution from another guy and it works.
Logi Nu
Dantenios

I have the Wingman Cordless, and a Wingman RumblePad, no the Rumblepad 2, the first one, so, anyways, yea thnx for the help, i'll try that out and see how it goes, i have another question though, i put brand new batteries in my cordless pad, and ofcourse it turns on and stuff, but when it goes off, shouldn't it turn back on once a buttin is pressed, but when i press a button the light stays off, or is that suppose to happen and controller is working.
Logi Nu
EKnox

Hi,

in Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box (PC version), it seems that it reconize them on install only so you have to plug them in before installing the game, after installation you should have your controller settings set in a "controls.ini" file

Path:

C:\Documents and Settings\"your_account_name"\Local Settings\Application Data\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise

you can also copy / paste your controller settings from default.ini to controls.ini (untested) ...

But after that my G25 can be used and my custom dashboard too are reconized  but force feedback still not working...

this game is really cool but need some serious improvment...

I'm interested if someone have a hack to activate force feedback in controls.ini

EK

Logi Nu
chisel316

I'm having the same issue with my Logitech Driving Force Pro.  Force feedback works on every game except for this one.  If you get it working, please post the solution here and I'll do the same.

Peace \/

chisel316