Logi Nu
Lexer

Driving Force GT ... Power Supply

The power supply of my DFGT die :s and i use one of notebook (20V@2A) ....¡ using this power supply damage my wheel ?

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Meltech

Re: Driving Force GT ... Power Supply

Hello Lexer,

You would need a power supply of the same specifications. Which I have listed below.

Input:       100-120V    0.4A

Output:     24V             0.75A

Kind Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
Rizdiggah

I apologize if this has been posted but I have not seen it anywhere.

I have a Driving Force GT steering wheel. The wheel is less than 1 year old. My 3 month old puppy chewed through the power supply cord that goes from the wheel to the playstation. The actual USB cable which is permanently attached to the wheel. I searched the website for this replacement part but was unable to locate one.

1). Is that part available?

2). If so, what is the number?

3.) What is the difficulty level in replacing such a cord?

Thanks,

Riz.

Meltech

Hello Rizdiggah,

Please check your private messages.

Kind Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
Rizdiggah

Thanks. Got it and replied.

Thanks,

Riz

Logi Nu
spencerf

Hello

I recently moved and lost the power adapter for my DFGT wheel, is there a process to ordering a new one. If any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Spencer
CarterW

Hi spencerf,

Depending on your region, the power supply may or may not be available as a spare part. To check, ensure the website is set to your region, click on the product support page for the DFGT and then click the Replacement Parts link. If there are none available, please contact customer care in your region.

Regards

Logi Nu
bdolce

Did you ever find a replacement USB cable for your GT Racing Wheel? I have the same problem, if you found replacement cable, I would appreciate if you could let me know where I can buy one. Thanks in advance ...

Ben

Logi Nu
union53

Has anyone had luck finding a replacement USB cable?  My cat chewed through mine and Id like to be able to replace the cable rather then the entire wheel.

Logi Nu
Jbrady43

Ac or dc