Logi Nu
MCRACER6

Driving Force GT Profiler

I set up the Profiler to use the buttons on the wheeel for the F-functions on NASCAR 2003. They work fine. But when I play on line we use TeamSpeak. I can set up a profile to use a button to talk on line, but cannot use the F Functions. Is there a way to set up profiler to work with multiple programs?

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
CarterW

Re: Driving Force GT Profiler

Hello MCRACER6,

The easiest thing would be to set a wheel button as a keystroke, and then set that key to activate push to talk in TS3.

Regards

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
MCRACER6

I tried that, didn't work. I am sing TS2. The profiler is set up to start when NR2003 starts. It doesn't recognize any commands for TS2 once NR2003 is open. Also if I set it up for TS2 it works fine but the functions for NR2003 do not. It's either one or the other. Maybe I'm setting up something incorrectly?

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
CarterW

Are you using different profiles? You shouldn't need a separate profile for TS2, just in the NR2003 make a keystroke assignment for one button and it should work no differently than the keyboard when NR2003 is running. You can also make the profile persistant (Options > Global Profiler Settings > Apply Persistant Profile), that way the profile will always be active regardless of what program is running.

Regards

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.