Logi Nu
jwizardry

Dual Action™ Controller Wont Work (G-UF13A)

[ Edited ]

I purchased it a while ago and it had the same problem as now but I assumed it was either the game I was using or the computer.

Now I've tried it on a Windows Vista computer and a Windows 7 as well, however, neither have worked for the same reason.

I installed logitech gaming software for the device and everything but no matter what I do when I check it in the windows controller properties its always the same, it will either stay in the left hand corner at -99%, -100% or centered at -56%, -57%, or if I put it in the bottom right corner it wont go past -9%, -10%, so I'm very sure you see why this is a problem no matter what I'm using it with.

It has never worked properly since I got it around December, however, I am pretty sure it's too late to return it also I am not sure where the receipt is either.

Also I have tried the Clear Calibration Application (CllrCalib64) for the 64bit Windows 7 Computer but no difference.

I would very much appreciate if anyone could help me so that I could get it working or advise me on what to do if it is a defective hardware problem.

Thank You.

Logi Nu
jwizardry

Re: Dual Action™ Controller Wont Work (G-UF13A)

After talking to a manager at Wal-Mart I explained the situation, and was able to exchange it without the reciept.

New one is awesome, perfect GamePad just like I'd expect from logitech.