Logi Nu
FMisc

Dual Action™ Gamepad

[ Edited ]

The Dual Action™ Gamepad works on my computer that has windows XP. But my laptop has Windows Vista Home Premium-- however the Logitech Gaming Software isn't working. It opens but it is in the far left corner of my screen where I can see a bit of it but I can't drag it down into my computer screen to use it.

And even if I click on inside the window I can reach I still can't drag it. Lastly if I close it and try to open it again it wont open at all. Unless I reset the computer. But then it is still stuck in the corner...

Is there any way I can fix this problem?

Message Edited by FMisc on 06-14-2009 05:44 PM
Ok, I got it to open by opening the task manager and clicking maximize but now I have a different problem. The controller isn't there and it seems like the program cannot read it. However the control pannel sees it but I cannot fix how I want the keys from there. So now I'm stuck with a blank black screen in the Logitech Gaming Software 64. In the tab Device it only reads 'Controller 1' and even if I click on that the screen is still blank. I tried hitting 'New...' and other buttons but nothing is functioning like it should.
Message Edited by FMisc on 06-14-2009 07:27 PM
Message Edited by FMisc on 06-14-2009 07:27 PM