Logi Nu
Sharben
Accepted Solution

Extreme 3D Pro joystick,not working with BF4!

[ Edited ]

I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, it used to work with Battlefield 3 (it was a bit temperamental).

However now with Battlefield 4 it is not working at all. Sorry correction: the exit vehicle and esc buttons seem to work.

Anyone have the same problem? or a solution?

Thanks

Logi Nu
Bagmand87

Re: Extreme 3D Pro joystick,not working with BF4!

Well, my joystick works fine, but there is ONE problem.

When im in a jet or a halo, and camera is set to chase mode, i got no proplems whatsoever. But when im in cockpit and the throttle gets below 50%, i cant stear at all ! Pitch op and down, left and right is not working.

I would also like to find a way to fix that.

Logi Nu
Incuby

Hey,

Yeah BF4 doenst work with the Extreme 3D Pro. My main issue is that when i throttle back the plane/heli isnt responsing at all so i need to fly with full throttle in order not to loose controlle.

I hope Logitech can fix this asap.

Logi Nu
Incuby

Found a soulution :smileyvery-happy:

Open PROFSAVE_profile with wordpad/notepad, it’s located in My Documents > Battlefield 4 > settings. Search (ctrl + F) ConceptZoom.3.button (there are three of these in total, vehicle, heli, and jet. You should change them all) Change the value to 9999, for me it was set at 14. Save it and when you lauch BF4 Sync using LOCAL data.

so should look like this.

GstKeyBinding.heli.ConceptZoom.3.button 99999 GstKeyBinding.heli.ConceptZoom.3.negate 0

24 GstKeyBinding.jet.ConceptZoom.3.button 99999 GstKeyBinding.jet.ConceptZoom.3.negate 0

GstKeyBinding.vehicle.ConceptZoom.3.axis 24 GstKeyBinding.vehicle.ConceptZoom.3.button 99999

Hope this helps!

http://4x.reddit.com/r/Battlefield/comments/1pkwo7/bf4_joystick_throttle_issue/

Logi Nu
Big_T

I resovled my issue by clearing all the keybindings on foot, in the joystick section. clearing all the keybinding in the copper and plane to start fresh. bind all the keybinding in the copper and plane with the joystick (Exemple if i want the trigger to fire click on the fire binding and set with pushing trigger) The button will no match the joystick it is what it is. 

Logi Nu
molvtv

Hello, I have the same joystick. Whenever I try to use the Logitech gaming software with bbattlefield it freezes. What was your process for setting up your joystick iwth battlefield?

Logi Nu
Sharben

[ Edited ]

Thanks alot Big_T, this worked well.

I cleared all the kiy bindings for the joystick and redid the ones that I wanted and it worked well.

Thanks, now I have to learn the maps so I don't get lost :smileyhappy:

Logi New
Cras

[ Edited ]

for me it works reasonably... if the stick works well for planes its inverted in my chopper and vice versa...

and sometimes when it shoot its like I cant aim properly because the chopper moves at every shot... Anyone else have that?

also when I leave the throttle up when I revive as a soldier I start shooting

Sometimes when I want to deploy again after being shot down.. its like I am like selecting soldier type in extremely fast way.. so fast it doesnt allow me to click anywhere else in the game...

Suggestion? Anyone try the editor?

Logi Nu
Baldan

I just bought a Logitec Extreme 3D Pro joystick. And although it works in Logitec's calibration mode, it fails to function at all in BF4.

The stick is totally dead and I can't get anything to work.

I will try what you guys have previously suggested and hope something works.

But your posts suggest you've all had some limited function with the stick.

So, If anyone has any helpful suggestions please feel free to give any advice you think might be relevant.

Cheers

Logi Nu
123dreday

Works fine with me.

So what have I done?:

Step1: download BF4 settings editor and install it

Step2: delete all joystick functions from all options (common, land, foot and all vehicles)

Step3: enter the functions where you want them to be

Step4: start BF4 and enjoy

Hope that helped!