Logi Nu
Disturbian1809

F310 Gamepad and Dark Souls

Hi my F310 gamepad seems to not be functioning correctly while playing Dark Souls it is supported and I have confirmed that it does work with Dark Souls on XInput mode yet the only controls that seem to work when running DS are the Central Logitech Button and the Mode Button. As the Logitech button opens the windows live panel the other controls become available, yet when this is closed again the only working controls are the aforementioned.

Logi Nu
Disturbian1809

Re: F310 Gamepad and Dark Souls

*NOTE* It is running on Xinput mode and I only have one other gaming device installed and that's my Razer Nostromo Gamepad, which is not running currently as I was informed that it confuses the devices when trying to play the game.

Logi Nu
Parmethius

Re: F310 Gamepad and Dark Souls

Not sure if you even want need this info any more.  I had the same exact problem as you and dug around for a solution.  Go to your computer's Device Manager and find the "Human Interface Devices" dropdown and click on it.  There should be a category under it that says "Razer Nostromo"  Right click on that and click "Disable"  Dark Souls should now use your controller instead of the Nostromo.  When you want to use the Nostromo again, simply "Enable" it again and it'll work fine.  Hope this helps!