Logi Browser
netracer

G27 FPS and PC's crashes issues

Hi
For some reason, once i bought the brand new GPU nVidia GTX 780 Ti , my G27 causes problem to my driving simulators. Screen keeps on tremling with static images even, and, once (for example) GTR2 is running, after some seconds the game looses FPS , and sometimes the whole PC crashes.
Once i took away the G27 everything turn in normal way, perfect screen, perfect FPS, everything.
At the beginning i thought the problems was caused by my new GPU, or my screen, or my whole PC, but i did every checks, everything was perfect. So, as last chance i tried to take away the G27, noticing that was the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Logi Browser
netracer

Re: G27 FPS and PC's crashes issues

No one?

Logi Browser
netracer

Ehmm...ok, no replies at all.

It seems i'm forced to buy another steering wheel  by a different brand :smileysad:

Logi Browser
netracer

Same thing happens also with my Rumblepad 2. Basically each time i connect a Logitech game device to my PC (joypad or wheel) , the game i'm playing after 1 minute  become very very slow and the PC crashes. If i disconnect the Logitech device and i play with the keyboard, everything turns perfect.  I just don't know what's happening, but i can't play rFactor 2 or whatever race simulator with the keyboard for sure.

I really don't know what to do frankly :smileysad:

Logi Browser
netracer

I'm thinking right now maybe the problem is the USB's MoBo driver which for some reason makes the Logitech's devices to conflict with the hardware.

Proceeding by exclusions, it cannot be the Power Pack (Enermax 1000) since i have the problem with the Rumblepad 2 too, it cannot be the new GPU because we have tested and deeply stressed it and it works extremely fine, not the monitor of course, not the CPU, not the RAM. Last chances are the MoBo drivers, the USB ones above all. After that, i'll surrender stopping to play.

Logi Browser
netracer

Well, i can't believe none replied since i'm really sorry i can't play my simulators anymore. They are really important for me.

Logi Browser
netracer

I saw u replied to every questions but mine. I've always had Logitech devices, i've spent lot of money in Logitech and now that i really need some support  i'm left on my own completely.

U could simply tell me ''we're sorry we have no idea what to do with your problem, a little sign i mean, nothing of nothing instead. Thank u...

Logi Browser
netracer

I jumped here again not to check some answers (which are impossible to get it seems...) but to say that is absurd Logitech put the PID and S/N in a place impossible to reach unless u dismantle the steering wheel from the support u chosen.

This wouldn't be a big problem, the true problem is the complete lack of response. Besides, why there's no driver to update my G27? And the useless Logitech Gaming Software is dated 2010...

Anyway u've just lost a reliable customer even if u seem to do not care it at all.

Happy Christmas

Logi Browser
netracer

...still waiting for a reply...in the meanwhile my whole hardware is getting obsolete...lol

Is there anybody out there ???

Logi Browser
netracer

I look like an idiot speaking on my own always, but due the complete lack of responses what else could i do?

Anyway i've tested my system with 3DMark, and the Fire Strike result is that my PC and the GPU are better than the 99% of the benchmarks, so it's not a PC related problem of course.

I repeat, everything works incredibly good ( i have an hi end GTX 780 Ti) until i connect the G27 or Rumblepad 2 Cordless. At this point after less than 1 minute every game become very slow with no more than 15-20 FPS. I'm speaking about games where the standard should be at least 60 FPS.

I think there some driver's conflict among the GPU and the Logitech gaming devices, and likely this problem will back as soon as more users will buy the GTX 780 Ti. Maybe the Logitech drivers are too old  for the last nVidia driver, but this is a supposition only.