Logi Nu
berryfast

G27 Gran Turismo 6 clutch and shifter don't work

I just unboxed and setup my g27 today to use with GT6. Everything is hooked up properly, and the gas/brake pedals work but the clutch does nothing. The paddle shifters also work but the shift lever does nothing. The other buttons on the shifter console all work. The game is set to manual transmission, and in the button assignments screen I can program every single thing except the clutch and the shifter. Is there some other setting that I am missing?? Please help!!!

Logi Nu
Connerh

Re: G27 Gran Turismo 6 clutch and shifter don't work

I too have experienced this problem, but only at certain points. Tested it again with Gt 5 and it worked fine. Definitely a problem on the games side.

Logi Master III
ktang0717

Agreed. It is up to the game developer to build in support for all functionality. Logitech (and other steering wheel manufacturers) can't force a game developer to enable cluth and/or shifter if they don't want to..

Logi Nu
paulfnwall

You can only use the H-shifter and clutch in cars that would have it in real life. For example you cant use it in the Lamborghini Aventador because that only has a paddle shifter. It is a racing sim after all!

Logi Nu
n122vu

You don't need to assign functions to the clutch or shifter, it's built-in.  What problems are you seeing?  Is it jumping to Neutral as soon as you try to shift with the clutch?  If so, please see this thread to address that issue (It's GT5, but I bet you're seeing the same thing): http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/does-the-logitech-g27-wheel-fully-work-with-gran-turismo-5.169...