Logi Nu
Kenny93

Logitech Dual Action and Windows 7 Profiler - Doesnt work

Well hello,

I know im not the only one who has this problem.

The Gamepad just works fine, but some Emulators don't have a real Gamepad function.

I wanted to Emulate keyboard buttons with the controller, but the Profiler Says the Controller is not connected (of course it IS connected).

Does anybody knows how to fix this problem? Is there any Update for the Profiler? Or are there other programs which work aswell?

Greetings

Logi Apprentice
0RazR0

Re: Logitech Dual Action and Windows 7 Profiler - Doesnt work

You might have to clean uninstall the profiler and reinstall it. When you uninstall something it leaves traces behind in the registry. So you ll need a registry cleaner software to remove the profiler completely. I recommend RegCure... other than cleaning registry it keeps your computer running fast. Let me know if you want to go ahead and use it I ll send you the link to your inbox. I ve helped a guy before this and this solution worked for him.

What you need to do is first uninstall the profiler, run RegCure, restart your computer and run RegCure again. After that install the profiler and try.

Logi Nu
Kenny93

Hello,

thanks for your advise!

I'll give it a try, but I think I'm able to clean the registry manually, except the RegCure program will do something very special with the registry  :smileywink:

Greetings, Kenny

Logi Apprentice
0RazR0

I really suggest you use a software for that. RegCure in my experience is one of the best. Some softwares do a bad job and delete important things that mess things up more than solve them. Manually, theres a higher chance you will delete important stuff and that you will not recover the problem itself.

Logi Apprentice
0RazR0

[ Edited ]

I dont know it sounds like you ve assumed I am going to send you a virus. I am just trying to help you. You can do whatever you think is best.