Logi Nu
DotaYoda

Re: Logitech Extreme 3D PRO and Battlefield 3

Does Logitech actually ever support their forums or is it all user based?

Logi Nu
tinhv

[ Edited ]

Have u been able to set and get working the spot function on the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick?

Logi Nu
pnutply

my spot key works on button 11 on joystick but in game it lists the same key as 7 lol..wont let me bind any other key to that position

Logi Nu
WITIAScz

[ Edited ]

h.t.t.p://www.ulozto.cz/11344570/reconfig-logitech-extreme-3d-pro-for-bf3-and-game-profile-rar

instal logitech driver lgs510_x64.exe

download "reconfig***.rar" (without dots)

in the rar are + PROF_SAVE_profile from  C:\Users\****\Documents\Battlefield 3\settings

+export .xml from logitech profiler

+screenshots from bf3

I try reconfigure the file PROF_SAVE_profile at documents/bf3 + reconfig at Logitech profiler 

My changelog is this :  1./ Jet configure at game correctly 

2./ Heli is  NO correctly    

3./ I´m open text doc PROF_SAVE_profile

4./ Copy jet config all and use to heli config like this rule:

GstKeyBinding.jet.ConceptBrake.0.axis 0 ---> change to ---> GstKeyBinding.heli.ConceptBrake.0.axis 0 

5./ and all maby 183x bindings change like this

Lets fly :-)

Logi Nu
BPDenverCO

are you saying to go into the profile and copy all the .jet statements and make .heli statements so there are both..

in addition..where do you place the pictures ?????

Logi Nu
WITIAScz

[ Edited ]

Yes .jet config copy and then copy rename all to .heli and than paste to Profile and delete old all .heli

The pictures are on the rar file http://www.ulozto.cz/11344570/reconfig-logitech-extreme-3d-pro-for-bf3-and-game-profile-rar

Logi Nu
BPDenverCO

OK, I understand the first part, Now the pictures are not in english, that a little issue....

What location do the pictures go into

Or are they just a example

Logi Nu
BPDenverCO

Its amazeing, Logitech wants to clam, how great theri gaming products are..What a joke..

Thier joystick drivers are close to a year old..and no updates..

and battlefield 3 really needs to have a joystick...

I also have a so called G700 gaming mouse.. I cant get my side buttons to work with prone and crouch, like i want them to work

Logi Nu
BPDenverCO

I forgot

5./ and all maby 183x bindings change like this.. What does this mean ??????

Logi Nu
WITIAScz

[ Edited ]

1./ I use a text editor PSPad.exe to compare texts

- open file PROF_SAVE_profile and save as PROF_SAVE_profile 001 and PROF_SAVE_profile 002

- open on PSPad.exe PROF_SAVE_profile 001 and compare with PROF_SAVE_profile 002

- now you see the lines numbered sequence like this -  (1.GstAudio.AudioLanguage 5861806

2.GstAudio.AudioQuality 1

3.GstAudio.CarRadio 0  ..............etc.)

2./ copy the lines from 834 to 1025 (from     834.GstKeyBinding.jet.ConceptBrake.0.axis 0

.......................................etc.

to        1025.GstKeyBinding.jet.ConceptZoom.2.type 0 )

3./ save selection as a new file called "working"

4./ in a file called "working" edit everything follows:

- (1.GstKeyBinding.jet.ConceptBrake.0.axis 0 ---->to----->GstKeyBinding.heli.ConceptBrake.0.axis 0

2.   ..........................................etc.

- 192.GstKeyBinding.jet.ConceptZoom.2.type 0 ---->to-----> GstKeyBinding.heli.ConceptZoom.2.type 0)

5./ if you have renamed everything from .jet. to .heli. and all copy and paste all the lines and replace older .heli. bind                  settings   (rename line position 338 - 529)   on the file name PROF_SAVE_profile 001                    

6./ for sure the old archived file PROF_SAVE_profile

7./ PROF_SAVE_profile file overwrite values ​​set PROF_SAVE_profile 001 (not name .....only values)

8./ let´s play