Logi Nu
RobCobb

Re: Logitech G27 rFactor Problem

Well, I put together an rFactor plugin to enable the G27 LED shift lights.  It works great except for the fact that no Force Feedback works when it is enabled.  This is true for built-in force feedback and the RealFeel plugin.  Not sure what else to do as I've already spent too long on this.

Logi Browser
Ronny23

RobCobb

make sure that you FFB in the game is an negative number. ( FFB setup in rFactor )

Iv'e tried for hours to get te FFB working and suddenly someone told to make the number negative and it works perfectly now.

Maybe this works?

Logi Browser
SlowMotion

Well done RobCobb, thanks! , then let's try your addon!

Logi Nu
RobCobb

I'm afraid it's not worth sharing until I figure out why it disables force feedback.  I attempted to contact Logitech about this, but haven't heard anything back.

Logi Browser
SlowMotion

answer from Logitech? Are you dreaming? Here we'll never see an answer from Logitech....

It seems one employee of Logitech sometime answers here: http://forums.logitech.com/t5/PC-Gaming/g27-led-lights/td-p/415428 just about this issue... good luck to us!

Logi Nu
WindyK

Hey guys, I've just hooked my G27 up to a PS3 and playing NFS Undercover and the wheel doesn't actually work, while the pedals and control buttons on the gear lever pedestal do.  Any hints or tips to help me out?  I've tried to get into the settings on the PS3 but I can't seem to find anything config related... quite confuzzled!

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Windy.K. 2010.

Logi Browser
SlowMotion

Hi G27 owners, just to inform you that Fazerbox has released the G27 LED PLUGIN for rFactor, GTR2, GTL, etc... It is available free of charge on NOGRIP and www.rfactoracingweb.it

This plugin is totally configurable to match any need...

Owners, enjoy it!

Logitech please. think about it... sometime what you think (or say, ehehehe) to be impossible is achievable...