Logi Browser
VAMET

Logitech Profiler - Game Profiles and...

Dear Friends

First case:

Once upon a time :smileyhappy: ...I have found here (forum) link to Game Profiles for Logitech Profiler Software.

It was in .zip file as far as I remember. There were lots of Game predefined Game Profiles.

I cannot find it anymore here even using search option.

I would be glad, if you will show me the proper way to find it here.

Second case:

Is there any possiblity in Logitech Profiler to create hotkey, which will act as "hold button" for example there is in Call of Duty series Stand/Crouch/Prone Mode. When I click one button it will go Crouch from Prone, when I click it again it will Stand, but when I hold longer the same button it will go Prone mode. Is it possible to set in Logitech Profiler?

I don't want to use it as a cycle mode command.

Best regards.

Sincerely

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Meltech

Re: Logitech Profiler - Game Profiles and...

Hello VAMET,

You can download the zip fill here: Game Profiles

For your later question you can only assign one command to a button and you would be able to program it to switch based on the time you hold the button down.

Kind Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Browser
VAMET

Dear Meltech

Thank you for your reply, I would like to ask you for a solution for this kind of problem, I mean:

Case 1:

Reload Weapon: R

Use: F

Is it possible to create such command/keystroke or something else, which will be assign to one button, let say yellow Y button on F710 which will act on DirectInput (Rumblepad 2)?

Case 2:

Go to Crouch: C

Go to Prone: CTRL

I would like to assign it to let say button A green and create command/keystroke, when click once it will do Go to Crouch and if I click longer (hold A button), it will do Go to Prone?

You said it's possible to create such command, which will be based on the time I hold the button down, how may I create such command?

Best regards.

Sincerely

Logi Nu
Young_Skywalker

Thank you for that Profile List.  Do you know if such a collection of profiles exists for newer games?  I would appear that the profiles contained within your link are for 2009 games and prior.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Meltech

Hello Young_Skywalker,

That's the last list we have, a lot of profile's are in the software already and will detect. For newer games I would suggest searching the internet a lot of people post their profiles they have made.

Kind Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
REWgamer

You may work for Logitech but you are badly misinformed.

The "profiles" are NOT included in the gamepad software as you stated.

It is separate download and has games up to 2009 only.

http://www.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/joystick/LGS_5.08_Profiles.zip

This link is in can be found in Logitech Forums PC Gamer:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/PC-Gaming/Profiler-Profiles-now-available-as-a-seperate-download/td-p/...

All reps I have contacted on any game that have been hired since 2008 have been sorely misinformed or untrained on their company products - just a sorry situation.

Logi Nu
female_gamer

Hi I am new to the logitech game profiler.  I am trying to play Skyrim with my Logitech f310.  I am completely frustrated with the useless tutorial that features "notepad" as an example. Are you serious?? This doesn't even begin to cover the complexity of controls for Skyrim or any other game for that matter.  You have just taken a very simple program as an example of how to do a profile for a game. I've searched for this and cannot find out how to do this.  I do not own an Xbox 360 controller becauase to be quite frank the system is garbage as people are paying out of their **bleep** for xbox live gold (eye roll).  I own a ps3 and have 2 controllers but my kids always have them.  I would really appreciate if anyone out there could kindly explain how to map my buttons so that I may enjoy my game.  Thank you for taking the time to read my lovely rant lol

Logi Nu
Moxxi

Hello, if new profiles?

Logi Browser
Hrothgar

female_gamer:

Set your F310 to X-Input mode, start Skyrim, and load or create a game.

Once in game, enter the System menu and go to Settings>Gameplay and ensure the 360 Controller diamond is filled.

Your F310 is now considered an XBox 360 controller, and you may edit the buttons in the Controls section of the Settings menu.

I followed these steps and am enjoying playing Skyrim with a gamepad.

I hope this helps.

Logi Browser
Arizona

I have an old G15 keyboard and I was wondering if it is possible to have a macro echo to the LCD screen.

I am playing Elder Scrolls Online and have my macro keys set to do several things in a row but it seems to be hanging up for some unknown reason.

I wondered if it was possible to insert something in the macro after each command to have it echo something to the LCD screen telling me which step it completed.

I have small delays between each action and could insert something there if I knew what to put. I would like to echo something like " step 1 " to the screen if possible so I could seen when each step completed and find out where / why it doesn't complete.

Thanks