Logi Nu
Saint12

Logitech gamepad F310 won't install

I just bought a Logitech gamepad F310. I plugged the control in and then put the disc in and the program came up and started installing but when it came to installing the control it couldn't find it. My computer has recognised it but no games do and the Logitech program won't either. So I cant install it. Can anyone help. Thanks.
Logi Nu
Krümel

Re: Logitech gamepad F310 won't install

I have the same problem...

Did you solve the problem now?

Logi Nu
Gswpla

[ Edited ]

I am also having the same issues.  My computer recognizes the controller and 3rd party software can see the game controller, but Logitechs profiler keeps saying I don't have a controller plugged in.  Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Logi Visitor
alenson

Logi Nu
MapleAddict

hey thats not what we mean ( i think )...

Like for me, when it is in Xinput the profiler says turn it to Directinput, but when I do it says it can't find any controllers connected even if I replug the controller or restart my computer.

Logi Visitor
alenson

Sorry, friend got the same problem and he forgot to change device mode. I that case, I would try this gamepad in other PC, if problem persists, maybe you guys should get controllers replaced?

Logi Nu
Itikuo

Thank you sofa king much!

This helped me out tremendously and was exactly what I needed.

~Itikuo~Computer Networking Degree~Kaplan Career Institute~

Logi Nu
Mortchevalie

I am having the same problen. The Profiler will recognize that I have the controler hooked up in the X-Mode, but when I switch it to the proper mode, D-Mode, i get the error

"Logitec Profiler was unable to detect any game controlers. Please

ensure the device is connected. If your controller requires a power

supply, please verify it is plugged in, and the LED on the controller is lit.

Once the connections are verified, click Retry. Clicking Cancel will

close the profiler."

The game I want to use it with requires me to use the profiler to set it up, but I cant use the profiler. This is extreamly frustrating.

Logi Nu
ajcool123

Re: Logitech gamepad F310 stop working when wire is shakes bit

[ Edited ]

I buy Logitech F310 gamepad 4 months ago till it works properly with using driver but now gamepad creating problem , it does not respond while i play i don't know why . if the wire of the gamepad it bit shake gamepad is stop working ...have any solution plz help i am unable to play game :smileysad:

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Re: Logitech gamepad F310 stop working when wire is shakes bit

Hello ajcool123,

Please contact Logitech Customer for your region .

Best Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.