Logi Browser
adrianc1

Problem with driving force pro

Hello gamers, 1 week ago i have formated my computer and put on windows vista and before i had vista aswell and my steering wheel was working fine but now i installed the drivers the wheel works in games but it is only 200 degree but when i go control panel and game controlers it says Logitech driving force Pro USB and i press Properties and then setting and i whant to change from 200 degree to 900 , when i changed it to 900 degree i press close but after that it resets to 200 degree please help me because i whant to play ETS AND SHIFT Please help im strageling for a week and found no answer hellpp
Logi Browser
adrianc1

Re: Problem with driving force pro

So any one will help me plz..
CharlesB

You probably have a permissions issue on your PC. Try uninstalling the software, creating another user on your PC that's an administrator, disable UAC, then install LGS while logged in as the new user, and see if the problem persists (On both the new user and your account).

Logi Browser
adrianc1

Hello CharlesB I have done what youtold me to do and nothing i have made a screen shot how my game controler screen looks like this is the screen shot http://z1.przeklej.pl/prze1295/9f803f79000916824e7a5668/log.jpg when i change from 200 to 900 and click close it just automatickly resets to 200 i don't even know what the proeblem is now