Logi Nu
Surferdude89

Red Momo Wiring Guide/Diagram

Recently my Red Momo steering wheel has had problems with the brake pedal which I have tracked down to a wiring issue. The problem is that to fix the wiring I had to rip apart the connector (25pin). In doing so the wires had to be taken off of the connector, and while I took the best notes I could on which wire went to which pin, after re-wiring the pins I still have the same issue with the brake pedal not responding. So I was wondering if there was a way I could get a copy of any wiring diagrams for this wheel.

I have already ordered a new G27 wheel but I have 3 people in my house that like to race each other, so I was hoping to at least get this working for a second racer (I cannot afford to buy any more new ones unless I could get more than 1 customer appreciation code, which I doubt... ). Thanks for any help you could offer.

PS: This is far from my only Logitech item, all of which have lasted a long time (evidence of the wheel still working until recently) and I have never regretted a purchase nor have I had a problem with their amazing customer service.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
dhelpard1

Re: Red Momo Wiring Guide/Diagram

Hello Surferdude89,

Wiring diagrams are proprietary information and are not available to the general public.

Sincerely,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.

Logi Nu
Surferdude89

Not to be a jerk, but its still considered "top secret" when it is a windows 95/98 steering wheel? and only the wiring for the plug

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
dhelpard1

[ Edited ]

Hello Suferdude89,

Even though the product may have been designed for use with windows 95/98 does not negate the fact that the information your are looking for is still preparatory information and Logitech will not release this information to the general public.

Sincerely,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.

Logi Nu
misterlakesky

Here is the pinouts for the G27
-----------------------------------------

P1=black (ground)
P2=orange (throttle)
P3=white (brake)
P4=green (clutch)
P6&9=Red (+5 Volts)