Logi Nu
CaptainZaltan

Replacement nano-receiver for F710 Gamepad?

Hello,

My girlfriend bought an F710 gamepad for me for Xmas, which I just got around to installing last night.  Unfortunately, when I attempted to install the controller last night I couldn't find the nano-receiver anywhere.  Either it was thrown out with the packaging, or it was never in the package at all.   Which leaves me with a very pretty paper weight.   My question is, can the nano-receiver be purchased seperately?  Or alternately, can the controller work with another nano-receiver from another logitech product?   I do own a wireless Logitech mouse that uses a very similar looking nano-receiver.

Thanks in advance.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
MorganM

Re: Replacement nano-receiver for F710 Gamepad?

We currently do not have the receivers for purchase, however you can contact Support and they will be able to assist you.

Also, please make sure that you checked thouroughly though the package and product.  It does have a compartment inside the gamepad for the receiver.

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
cosminvacaroiu

Hello,

Does this nano reciever works for Rumblepad 2 ? Cuz I hate my huge reciever.

10x

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
CarterW

Unfortunately the F710 receiver will not work with any other gamepads.

Regards

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
demunjoe

[ Edited ]

Actualy some of their F710 was produced without the reciever i bought one and so did my friend and no reciever inside package and or inside the controler itself. as a gaming person its not a mistake i would let both of us make at the same time. especialy we were bothing looking for it. we actualy shreded the plastic box it came in to make sure. 

Logi Nu
vinsonm2000

I've run into the same issue. No nano-receiver in my package.

Logi Nu
demunjoe

ya don't listen to the moderator... i know thats bad to say but.. because i've called them already and they won't send you nothing if you have a warrenty (which you probably won't cause its a game pad not a television or valueable item) i would just take it back and get a different BRAND controller to avoid that mistake again. when i called them they said they don't make those peices for the usb seperatly so there is no way for you to get a spare.