Logi Nu
SSTSylvain
Accepted Solution

Wireless Gamepad F710 with Windows 8.1

[ Edited ]

Wireless Gamepad F710 with Windows 8.1

Did that Wireless Gamepad F710 is 100% compatible Windows 8.1 ?

Logi Browser
yoloswaggins

Re: Wireless Gamepad F710 with Windows 8.1

[ Edited ]

Logitech don't really seem to care about this issue. Or give any information on this topic.

As a fix you can use the xbox 360 wireless controller that comes with Win 8.1. It's a bit wonky, but better than nothing.

Logi Nu
xkekax

I have the same problem. I run windows 8.1 x64 and the only thing thats not working on it its Logitech F710 gamepad.... Please logitech, make it comaptible as fast as possible...there's a lot of us who have this gamepad and cant use it because theres no drivers for it.

Logi Nu
vvt1978

I just updated to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8.  After the update, the Logitech Profiler app isn't recognizing the gamepad on the system & its not showing up in the Devices and Printers section either.  In the Device Manager, it is listed, but it looks as if there is no compatible driver for it (it's in the Other devices section with a little error icon next to it).  Is there going to be a Windows 8.1 driver anytime soon?

Logi Nu
Opticz17

Same here, updated to Win 8.1 and bam controller not recognized. Has anyone been able to make it work? Hopefully Logitech will get this working or provide some kind of fix.

Logi Nu
nickel349

I got mine working by MANUALLY selecting X360 wireless receiver in the device manager.

(update driver software - browse my computer for driver software - pick from a list of device drivers - x360 wireless receiver)

The only thing that seems not to work is the rumble ...

Hope that helps for now ...

(pretty sure Logitech will update the drivers for Win 8.1 soon)

Logi Nu
TheDeclaimer

Same problem here. Updated to 8.1 from 8 and the only Logitech peripheral that doesn't work is my controller.

Got it to work by installing Xbox 360 controller drivers though.

Logi Nu
CraigGB

[ Edited ]

so I updated yesterday, got my controller today only to find out it isn't going to work and as it wasn't previously installed I don't think I can install the wireless 360 controller drivers, hoping for a update soon

Logi Nu
LOLingLlama

[ Edited ]

Hey, I just updated to Windows 8.1 too and had this problem and I think I found a fix I downloaded this http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/wireless-gamepad-f710?section=downloads&bit=&osid=23 driver  for Windows 8 and ran the setup it works fine now and my laptop recognizes it now in settings-pc and devices- devices like it did before. Hope this helps :smileyvery-happy:

Logi Nu
Opticz17

I haven't tested it yet (Had to sleep) but I saw under windows update their was an optional update for Microsoft Accessories/devices or something I did it and my controller started working in direct input so im thinking Xinput will probably work now. I will test it later when I get home. Also, Logitech got back me with an email I will paste it below.

Regarding your issue, have you tried the work around in the link already? 

Link: http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/21367/session/L3RpbWUvMTM4MjEwNTc2Mi9zaW...

Also, please try to consider your USB port. See the link below:

Link: http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38032/session/L3RpbWUvMTM4MjEwNTc2Mi9zaW...