Logi Nu
level52

driving force gt on pc colin dirt not working!??

Hi I have dfgt on the pc.I tried on dirt with this wheel.İts not working.I have last driver for vista 32 bit of this wheel ...pls help???
Logi Apprentice
NeoTheUser

Re: driving force gt on pc colin dirt not working!??

Does it work with any game? Is it detected according to the drivers? If so, modify the DIRT settings. btw since you own a DFGT, I have a question for you. How loud is it?
All the best!

-Neo_The_User
Logi Nu
level52

I tested on ps3 in grand turismo perfect wheel is this.But ı cant played with dirt on pc?.İ tested on pc with logitech proogram its working.İs it not support dirt pc?

How many games on pc with this wheel playeble full support.Sorry for bad english:smileyhappy:

Logi Apprentice
NeoTheUser

[ Edited ]

It should definitley support DiRT as it is pretty popular. Your English is fine (better than mine at least as I tend to type as I would talk) Try going through all the usual stuff (the kind of stuff a Logitech techie would say)

1.) Unplug the USB cord, Power Supply from both ends, wait 10 seconds, plug the power supply back in, THEN the USB cable.

2.) Re-install the Logitech drivers.

New: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/441/5184&cl=us,en?osid=13

Old: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/441/4172&cl=us,en?osid=13

3.) Restart the computer after installing the drivers.

4.) Launch DiRT again

5.) Report back results.

P.S. How quiet is the Driving Force GT? I'm really interested. :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by NeoTheUser on 09-01-2009 10:50 AM
All the best!

-Neo_The_User
Logi Nu
level52

This wheel is quiet.But ı dont know is it enough for you.

I tried new driver on your link.nothing changed.Dirt isnt see the wheel only keyboard can selectable in menu. 

Logi Apprentice
NeoTheUser

Awesome! I'm going to buy the same wheel as you. And when I do.. I'll figure out why it isn't working for you. In the meantime... just to make sure your PC finds your wheel fine, when you installed the driver, did it ask you about calibrating? Have you moved the wheel left and right and see if the wheel on the screen moved accordingly? Also, post the output of your dxdiag to see if DirectInput finds your wheel. You can post the entire output of dxdiag  to pastebin.ca or pastebin.com

1 more thing... would you recommend the driving force GT to a logitech fanboy who loves racing games?

All the best!

-Neo_The_User