Logi Nu
adoit90

troubleshooting MOMO® Racing Force Feedback Wheel

I have an old MOMO racing wheel that I recently decided to use again for the first time in probably a year. After plugging everything in, I still have no LED response to indicate power. My computer fails to even acknowladge that anything is plugged into the USB. Any ideas as to what I should do?
Logi Browser
drum

Re: troubleshooting MOMO® Racing Force Feedback Wheel

iam haveing the same problam with my momo racing wheel the power light does not come on and the computer does not even register the usb. plz hlp me
Logi Nu
danealbin

I recently bought a PC with Windows Vista. I attempted to install my MOMO racing wheel and it is like the gas pedal is stuck. Any ideas?

Logi Browser
drum

in the game go to options first and try setting up your gas pedal. or go to your logitec profiler and go to the control settings and check it. depending on your game it should be already set for you. or assign the gas pedal to game threw the profiler. just keep tinkering with it and you'll  get it!!!! and try some other games to try to narrow down the problem, just cause one game doesnt work doesnt  mean the other one wont.     GOOD LUCK

rpm
Logi Nu
rpm

CHECK YOUR TRANSFORMER (plug-in).  IT MUST HAVE A 24-VOLT DC OUTPUT TO WORK RIGHT!

I had this trouble after buying a used (in-store demo) wheel from a closeout through eBay.  One light would go on, indicating it had power, but the other light was out.  after much frigging around, I gave up and bought another wheel, this time new.  I plugged it in to the older power supply and same thing - one light only.  then I got really smart and plugged it in to the new power supply and everything worked just fine, even the other wheel.

upon examination, the power supply supplied with the first wheel was only a 9-volt output when a 24-volt is required for these wheels.  so now I have an extra wheel.  hope this helps