Logi Nu

g700s blinking red light?

[ Edited ]

Hi every one, I was just wondering if any one notices that it says on the product help about LED lights, it mention that when its low battery it 1 blinking red light.(http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/41587/section/troubleshoot/crid/411/lt_p... for some reason that red light never blinks, I can press the check battery button and get 1 solid red light then disappear, and then I use it for a while and my mouse dies out which then i need to plug it in to charge and the charge lights works, so is it just my mouse? Thanks ( i'm only using LGS 8.46.27 I have never install Set-Point on my system)

Logi Nu

Re: g700s blinking red light?

[ Edited ]

I believe it is blinking if mouse is turned on with low-charge (or should we call it very-low-charge?). Even without clicking "check charge" button.

---------
The cake is a lie.
Logi Browser

My G700 is blinking red once battery power gets really really low. Works just as advertised. (Set Point Version 5.46.10 / Driver Version 5.33.14)
Logi Nu

I had the Red Blinking LED today.

Although it was meant to be indicating Low Charge on the battery it was in fact due to the battery needing to be seated properly.

Pushing it back fully and rotating it a little to make sure of a good contact saw the Red LED go out.

Simplz