05-04-2012 02:25 AM
Just installed the UE Airplay Speaker. It is fantastic! :-)
It showed up on the wired network straight away and was very easy to set up on the wireless network too. I can play from itunes to the speaker from any PC as well as from the Ipod of course.
I was just wondering whether it is possible to get Windows Media Player or Windows Media Center to see it as a speaker that is available?
05-08-2012 09:53 AM
The Logitech UE Air Speaker is supported for use with:
For AirPlay® streaming:Wi-Fi® network, plus at least one of the following:
- iPad 2, iPad with iOS 4.3 and later
- iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G with iOS 4.3 and later
- iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation) with iOS 4.3 and later
- Mac® or Windows® computer with iTunes 10.1 and later
iPad 2, iPad
iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G
- iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation)