Logi Nu
Tiss

No Sound

Logitech Vid..I'm using a Dell Studio 1569 with internal microphone...Logitech Vid does not recognize my built in microphone...so there is no sound  but I do have video.  My Microphone works in all of my other programs.   I have un-installed and installed 3 times.

AND...I get  Error:  "ENTERING POWER SAVING MODE"  EVEN WHEN I AM PLUGGED IN.  Thank you.  Tiss

Logi Nu
edison89

Re: No Sound

Change your mic settings to logitech mic. in the Vid settings. Hope it works!!

Logi Nu
sprint1

I am also having the same problem with microphone settings of my logitech vid. It says that I don't have any default to choose under default device of microphone even if my mic is working fine with skype;yahoo messenger and AOL; by the way I am using webcam pro 9000;running vista 32bit;I just download the latest software LWS 1.1 that is compatible with vista 32bit under article number 3428 and doing clean uninstall and reinstall 3x but nothing happened;my firewall;router are already configured;Any help???

Logitech Employee
SimeSPD

sprint1,

Which microphone are you using (USB/headset/camera built-in)?

If you don't see any mic source option in Vid's Application & Device Settings>Microphone Settings' drop down menu, please submit a diagnostic information by following these steps:
1. CLose the Vid program by clicking on Logout then Exit
2. Relaunch Vid
3. Click on the '?' menu and select 'Submit Diagnostic Information'

Then PM (Private Message) me the email address associated with your Vid account, so I can take a look.

Thanks,

-SimeSPD
Logi Nu
karendee

I also have the same problem, there is soundwhen I record video with logitech webcam, but comes up as "no microphone found" when using vid.

Logitech Employee
Logitech Employee
MCW

Hello karendee;

You may be running Logitech Vid HD in compatibility mode.

Please do the following:

If Logitech Vid HD is running, click your "Available" status and select "Log me out". Then click "Exit".

Right click on the Logitech Vid HD desktop icon (i.e. the icon you would normally left click on to launch the application).

You will see a menu.

Select "Properties".

In the "Properties" dialog box that appears, select the "Compatibility" tab.

"Uncheck" the box that states "Run this program in compatibility mode for".

Click "OK".

Launch Logitech Vid HD and sign in.

Click Settings > Application & Device Settings.

Check your microphone.

Thanks

MCW